Los Angeles, California

AmeriPro Appliance Repair came out and charged 250.00 to fix my washing machine and then said, I needed one more part that was on back order. Every time I called AmeriPro Appliance Repair, they said it was still not in.....after 6 weeks called 24/7 appliance repair that came right out and fixed my machine. Also, AmeriPro Appliance Repair told me nothing had been done to my machine prior!

They claim 100% satisfaction guarantee on their site but when I called to get the money back, they told me they are using subcontractors and other companies and cannot guarantee their work.

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME AND DO NOT CALL AMERIPRO.

Had an Experience with AmeriPro Appliance Repair?

Comments

***cerned ***sumer
Van Nuys, California, United States #655295

This sounds like you work for 24/7 appliance repair since you are obviously promoting them. What you say above doesn't make much sense. You claim "Also, AmeriPro Appliance Repair told me nothing had been done to my machine prior!" Prior to them coming out to repair your machine the first time?

I am only voicing my opinion because I have used AmeriPro for several years and have always had a good experience. I am a business owner and they come through for me whenever I need. As a business owner, I understand that competitors like to bash good companies, which is what I see going on here.

You should be ashamed of yourself for doing this to a good company. I had this done to my company too and it really is not the way to do business. Needless to say, I will look for other instances of you bashing AmeriPro mister 24/7 appliance. And comment on those as well.